Interested applicants must meet these requirements:

  • Have an in-country agency
    • Individual applicants are not accepted at this time
  • Be at least 18 years old
  • Be registered as a full time student
    • At a University or other post-secondary institution
    • Degree course must be at least two years in duration
    • Post-graduate programs less than two years accepted
  • Be able to work in an English-speaking work environment
  • Complete an English language interview
  • Have a pre-arranged job and bring a minimum of $1000 to supplement income
old vintage map of usa with flags of states and borders

The work-travel agency in your country will provide you with a link to the application form. When you complete the online application, you will be required to submit the documents listed below, either by uploading them at the end of the application or emailing them to​​.

  1. ​Standard of Conduct and Program Agreement – Signed by you
  2. Summer Work Travel Job
  3. Passport – Current, not expiring during the Program
  4. Your CV/Resume

Before traveling to the United States, you must complete​ Orientation.
​Please contact us​ for more information about the Work and Travel Program.

Already have an in-country representative?

If your in-country representative has given you the password to access the application, you may enter it here. Once you have gained access to the check in portal, click the application link.