We cannot send program information to email addresses based outside the U.S. (for example: “.ru” or “.ca”) We are only able to send emails to addresses ending in “.com” “.net” “.org” “.edu” and a handful of others. It is very easy to establish a U.S. email account.
Set Up a Gmail Account
Gmail is one option for an acceptable email account. Please follow these simple instructions to create a gmail account so we can communicate important program updates and information via email.
- Go to Gmail.com
- Click “Create an account” toward the bottom of the page
- Enter your First and Last name
- Choose your username (some names may already be taken and a red message will appear if this is the case; keep trying until you find one that works and that you can remember)
- Enter a password that meets the qualifications required and then enter it again: don’t forget it!
- Enter your birthdate and type the number or letters you see in the picture into the verification box.
- Accept the “Google Terms of Service” by pressing the box.
That’s it! Be sure to use this email address in your contact information when you check-in.